SALIPIL ZETA Anti-spot gel is an intensive local treatment for use on imperfections to rapidly clear them and prevent residual signs. The formula is based on the combination of three acids that work in synergy to reduce acne blemishes: Salicylic Acid, which helps to reduce excess sebum, Azelaic Acid, which counters the proliferation of acne bacteria, 3% Glycolic Acid, with exfoliating and smoothing properties.
Rapidly reduces imperfections, diminishes sebum in excess and counters bacterial proliferation.
Apply locally onto imperfections once or twice a day.
• Micro-encapsulated Salicylic Acid: exfoliating and sebum-regulating effects.
• 15% Azelaic acid: hinders the proliferation of typical acne bacteria and reduces sebum secretion.
• 3% glycolic acid: exfoliating and smoothing
• Alpha bisabolol: soothing and anti-redness
• Xylitol derivative: antimicrobial and moisturising properties
AQUA, AZELAIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYISOBUTENE, SALICYLIC ACID, BISABOLOL, XYLITOL, PEG 7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, DEXTRIN, POLYDEXTROSE, AMYLOPECTIN, NIACINAMIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE.